Jobs

Hello!I would like to tell you about different jobs.Some of there jobs are hard and some are rather  easy.I'd like to tell ,some words about are of the hardest jobs - a smokejumper. Smokejumpers are elite firefighters who risk their lives fighting  forest fires in remote areas. Despite these dangerous and risk moments they train all the time and they always trying to improve there skills.
.But absolutely everyone can work in customer service or on university campuses as a research assistant.Being camp counsellor is also very popular among students. This way, they can spend time outdoor, organise sports  and outer activites and have fun. Finally,there are some hobbies that can be also job. I'm talking about UFO hunters and freediving. Thought I find freediving much more dangerous and risk than UFO hunting. Anyway it's up to you  what to choose.

Comments

  1. Hello. My name is Diana. Your story is very interesting! I agree with you. I find freediving much more dangerous and risk than UFO hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Sasha. Your story is very cool. Another very interesting work Ghost hunter. I would like to get paid for it. With best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue