Picture description

This photo was taken some weeks ago. This photo was taken in my house in the kitchen.  In the foreground, we can see my family namely mum, dad, little brother and little sister. My mum is cleaning up in the fridge, my dad and little brother are washing the dish and, my sister is playing at the table. Also, my cat is eating his food. Moreover, we can see that the yellow kettle was boiled by the mum.  My brother and mum are talking about something and they seem to be happy. In the background we can see light-yellow walls, they have painted 1 year ago.  Also, we can see a clock that was repaired by the dad. I can guess that If  I were my parents I would do more family evenings.
I keep this photo in my album because reminds me about our glorious day with my family. I think it was a really amazing time. I decided to show this picture to you because it means a lot to me. Looking at the picture make me go back in time. Also, you ask me a lot about our family evenings.
All in all, I hope that you have the same friendly family like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue