About my self

Hello! My name Sasha, my surname Shavrina.I am 13.I was in born 2001,12 may.I live in Cheliabinsk.I live with  my mum,father,sister Nastya and my dog Uran.I have blue-gray eyes,brown, long hair and i high..My hobbies: dancing,drowing,sport and theatre.At home I like to mop the floor,lay the  table and   dust the furniture.I study at school "7 keys".In school i walk.,go to pool and i go to a dance studio "Black Wings". I have a  lot of friends.I like  travel with my family.Goodbye!
My Page in sosial
https://vk.com/id134266046

Comments

  1. Sasha, you are very preaty girl! Your dog has a very interesting name . I like dogs very much. when I was a child I had a dog. I think you are very hard-working person, because you help your parents. And you are very friendly person, because you have a lot of friends !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue