My extreme game! Parachuting Competitions!

Hello! I would like to tell you about extreme game "Parachuting Competitions!
Rules: The players need jump with a plane in turn. But every players need to jump very original and that it was very dangerous. 
 In the competitions can participate only children from 14 years.
This game is  dangerous in that people voluntarily come in and are participating for their health but no one answer. If a person has won a stage in the second stage he has to do is even more difficult than it was a leap.I think,that this game-competition not everyone will agree to play.This idea can be quite useless to anyone not need to, because there are regular competitions in parachute.But maybe this is game t to help people overcome their fear.And. they will be happy to participate in it and travel to other cities and play.I hope that my idea of love and help some people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue