The best Christmas present

Hello! I would like to tell you about the best Chrismas present.
 New Year - a holiday celebrated by many peoples in accordance with the calendar, coming at the time of transition from the last day of the year on the first day of next year.
Christmas in Russia - a national holiday associated with the memory of the birth of Jesus Christ.

I think that for every people needs a gift for his taste. I rejoice purely any gift no matter who gave it.
This year for me was the best present a collection and very nice bracelet "Pandora"
And I glad it.But some people think,that if the gift is cheap it is not made from the heart. I think that in the New Year or Christmas should be presented with the symbol of the new year, or just a nice souvenir.I think that every person pleased to receive any gift from the native and his man.
 Even the best gift for a family can be a family watching a movie or playing outside.For me the best Christmas present a Spending time with my friendlly and love family. Becouse Mary Chrismats this the family holiday and I and my famyle can together making a snowman or go skating in this wonderful holiday.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue