I live in Roswell,New Mexico.My city have a lot of majice places and very deep meaning.I think that my city love a lot of people,because attracts  thousands of visitors  each year  to this remote desert town.
First of all I would like to tell you about my favorite places.It is The Tree  of life-Bahrain.I like this place because there the tree an ancient mesquite tree,has survived in the desert for 400 years,miles from any other form of vegetation and with no apparent source of water.
Moreover after leaving school or move to another places I am going in the Theatre Royal,Drury Lane.Theatre has a long,often violent  and tragic history.This theatre first opened its curtains to the public in 1663.The theatre's most famous ghost,however,it the Man in Grey,who only appears  at the beginning of a successful performance.Also I can visit The Tower and Ghost bus tours.
do you know cryptozoologist means?If you don't know it you can come in fantastic place in our city-Forest where live a strange being Bigfoot.Therefore Mexico have a very interesting place.If you love archeology ,you should visit excursion in the city of Mexico.

All in all if you've never been in my city ,you should come in Roswell and look on the place where I live.I think that it will be very interesting, fantastic and great trip for you and for your family.
Welcome!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue