How to be good at English

In our world people have some problems with English language.A lot of children,students and old people who want have very excellent.And I think that I can give you some advice how to be good at English.

First of all I think that you schould have more practise.I took part in two international exchange in USA and my English level become a larhe number above and more better.You can communication online with other English country.You can use your body.Use gestures, body language and facial expressions for explanation or emphasis, and try to read what the other person’s body language is saying. 

Secondly I think that you can try more reading English next and listening English songs.You can do nothing about some of the reading difficulties: for example, you can’t change the print in a book or make poor writing better. But there are many things you can do that will give you a better chance of understanding what you read.You can read every day little by little.And your English level become a larhe number above and more better.



In other hand if you want learning English language ,you shouldn't have lazy.It's really very bad for you.You can't have a very excellent level with your bad qualities.

And you should not to be feel tired.You can have some problems with your helth.Be very carefully with load.

All in all people should learn English because it can develop yourself.You will have more opportunities and open doors!I like English language and I  try develop myself!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue