Life experiences

Hello!I would like to tell you about life experiences.In our world we have different experiences every day. In your life you may have bad experience as well as good.I have a very interessing example of this topic.
It is very story about Mark Boyle.Mark gave up his job  and decided to prove that we don't need money to survive,by living without it for year.He moved into an old caravan in the countryside.Mark enjoyd the year so much that he  has  been living without money since then. Also you may have bad experience with someone having bad manners. And in future you will not make mistakes again.
What do you think the most important thing in  life experiences? As for me it is practice. For example; I had a very great English practice in America last year.I think that it was the best experience in my life.I want to have the same practice next year too.
Win a scholarship to a top university,adopt a child from abroad,set up a charity,try to get used to the food,start a family and so on all thise worlds are life experiences .Our whole life is made up of some experients. And thanks to this experience, we become stronger and more confident.

Comments

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with plural forms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue