My new experience of meeting America

Hello! I would like to tell you about my new experience of meeting American friends. I was a host sister for my Mary-Catherine Gray! An so, we are very good friends nowadays.
This exchange was crazy)), but very useful for me. Now I have more  American friends. I hope next year I will get a chance of travelling to America for the exchange again. In te first day, we were waiting our american guests  I was very excited. When they flight in Russia, I and my new friend were glad to meet.Also I saw guys from Epiphany School. .All guys are very friendlly.cool,sociable and so on. I and MC worked together and it was very cool, fun.Sometimes we do not understand each other and that we have fun and with gestures we tried to explain to each other.All 7 days was a very friendlly,crazy and very useful for me.Our experience I think that perfectly, because communacation with native speaker, this is very cool and useful for my practise. I am got a lot of  emotions and I think, that it was one of the best language experiens in my life!!!!Thank you American students,American teachers and our Russian team for great 7 days of international friendship in Chelyabinsk.


Comments

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with spelling, word order and grammar tenses!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue