My summer holidays

Vacations are the best time to relax and enjoy and summer vacation is the best part of the year. Some people prefer activites holidays and some holidays at home.

As for me,I like summer,because you can walking with friends,listening your lovely music,eating fruits and so on .I very like travelling and this summer I travelled a lot. I was in old camp "Eaglet".This camp very crazy and interesting . Also I was in Montenegro and saw a lot of mountains . Moreover I travelled in Russian citys,for example: Saratov,Anapa,Samara,Ufa and so on . It was nice to be able to spend so much time with my family this summer.


But many people don't like summer and travelling .They prefer play in computer games,reading books,go to the course,going to swimming pool and so on . And they think that the home is the best summer vacation.

Every people decides for himself how he spend his summers.

Comments

  1. Lots of mistakes! Please, check everything again and correct them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue