Letters of complaint

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to complain about an jeans order I placed through your website www.teenagers.com on 12th December.I experienced a number of problems with the product,as detailed below.

I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with size and color jeans.
I ordered a Jeans 4 size and despite the promise that I would receive the item within 10 working days,it did not arrive until 1th  January,over 20 days later.And I got jeans 7 size,they more  then I ordered.And they were not that color.I ordered jeans of black color.

 I feel I deserve an explanation for the delay.
I hope that you will replace my problem.I want to change my goods or return money.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Yours faithfully
Alexandra Shavrina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue