New year holidays.

I want to tell you about my New year holidays.So,it was really amazing and great winter holidays.All weekend,I spent time with my lovely family.Every day we was together and we played in sports games,walked in the park and so on.


On the last week I and my family visited ski center" Solar valley".It was really wonderfull place for family holidays.Every day I rode a snowboard and rode on the snowmobile.Also I got acquainted with a lot of cool guys from my city.Moreover every evening we was in our shalle ,where we watched photos from our driving and ate out favorite food.I very like spend time with my family because winter holidays become more funny and great with them.And a  lot of time I was at home.I went in cinema and skating rink(where I met my teacher from algebra).On the my holidays I forgot about school and lessons and it's really very great for me.

Fortunately,it was magnificent weekend.I've never felt so happy in my whole life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue