Topic 5

Hello,I would like to tell you about lifelong learning.I know one good expression "Learning doesn't start and stop at the classroom door..."So I aggree with this expression because I think that human can develop himselves with help family,peers,educational institutions and free-time activities.I know man who chose study Tai Chi.He told that Tai Chi a martial art which focuses on controlling energy.
Also we can develop ourselves by means of the internet for example some platforms.Khan Academy.Some teachers are also using the videos as a a teaching resource.They have told their students to use Khan's videos at home and have seen fantastic results.Moreover The Duke of Edinburgh's Award gives young people the chance to develop their character and their life skills as they take part in all kinds of exciting extracurricular activities.And I think that people shouldn't forget about the dreams.My friend Olivia Stewart dreamt of singing in a grand concert hall.She living with an Italian family and having language lessons each morning was an essential part of experience.Olivia spent her afternoons having private voice coaching lessons,performance rehearsals and even pilates classes to help develop muscles for better breathing control.And she has fulfilled the dream and became the singer.
So I think that people schould develop themselves every day and learning doesn't start and stop at the classroom door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue