An article describing a person

Mr.Pavel is my teacher.His lesson is math. He work in our school and  We have met when I have transferred at this school "7 keys".


He is 45 years ago.He's tall and with short hair,a warm smile and blue eyes that sparkle when he laughs.He really look younger  .He hasn't lots of tattoos.He has a pale skin and casual style.


Mr.Pavel  has a great personality.He's popular in our school around high school and very sociable person who likes to tell  stories and give  advices.He is always friendly and loves to have fun.He has a great sense of humor.However,he can be cooperative,eager,easygoing and very important- he hardworking.



Mr.Pavel likes sports and he ambitious person.He likes visit swimming pool and spend time on the walk.He love reading and telling people about the books.He always has time for other people and never refuses to help if there is a problem.

All in all I recommend Mr.Pavel for your work,because I think that he really responsible.I sure that you can always have a buisness relationship.And what about me,I really enjoy his company.I recommend him for you and for your work activity.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue