Creative writing

1.adj/adverbs
2.vivid verbs
3.not to tell but show
4.comparisons

 1.Thing
To be honest,I dreadful love my wonderful dog.His eyes are confident and curious.When I close my eyes I remember his amazing fragrant smell and how he love me.I  catch a high when he meet me at home.I feel in love when I spend time with my favorite and furry friend.HE is very agile and when I see him,I understand that it's not a dog,this the Angel!And I hope that I and my dog very friendly friends and we will together all my beautiful and сrazy life.When I spend time with him,I feel that I am in the 7th sky with happines.I think that it's not my dog,I think that this is my friend whom I know since the birth.I brainlees love him.

2.Feelings.
When I dance I just get improbable relax and I enjoy my body,my movements and a very loudly music around me.When I am in the dancing hall ,I feel that I am Queen.In the time , when I start doing my movements I feel butterflies in my stomach and I love it.When I dance before people I feel in love in myself,I feel that on my body as thought cool water runs.I think that I turn in small multi-colored and graceful butterflies.And when my dance the end I experience amazing and diffferent emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue