Rewiewing a film

Dear,Ben!                                                                                                                   Russia,Chelyabinsk
                                                                                                                                   14.12.16



I was really surprised your last letter.I want to give you one advice.
   I have my favourite film-Breakfast at  dad's!I like this film because he about love child and her father!
 This film  about girl who want to have a father but she don't know who he.Her mother remembers  him and they are meeting in  the other city on the conference.All movie this girl trying to meet father and to reconcile her parents.I think that you should to look this movie with your  family because he really very kind , family's and wonderful.

The role of the girl plays a  famous young actress-Louise-Gabriela Brovina.The role of dad plays a crazy actor -Yuri Kolokolnikov.The role of the mother plays  amazing actress-Katherine Spitz.
 I think that you will like it!And may be you will start believe in true love and fairy tales.

With love,
Sasha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue