Word formation in use

  Part 1
Okay, It's a difficult task but I will try. Let's go.
 Today I would like to tell you about my future (probably ) career. To begin with, I decided to be a professional in the marketing business.
 First of all, I think that physical requirements not so important for a person in marketing because a person should have more good creative skills than physical. But of course, this career involves risk. You can be not a professional or creative person and it means that you are an unnecessary person.Also, I think that you will have to work under pressure if you are not a director. And I will work in marketing and it means that it is very important to be a quick decision because you should be first! Moreover, I guess that people should do retire at the age of 40-45 because you will have enough money for relaxing life. 
  However, I think that I can be promoted doing this job because I will be an excellent worker for my company.About disappointments... I just can be disappointed in myself.  Also, of course, is a well-paid job. Advertising can be associated with travel because it can be international work.  Moreover, you should have a good communication skill because you will meet a lot of people. To be honest, I guess that if you love your work it will be difficult to resign from this work.I'm sure that I will not be fired.(hah) 
Marketing- is a very relevant and demanded profession because advertising is always necessary.

Part 2


  1. Difficult-difficulty 
  2. Like-likely-likewise-likelihood- dislike-unlike 
  3. future-futuristic 
  4. Probably-probable-probability 
  5. Decided- decidedly-undecided 
  6. professional-profession-professionalism-professionally 
  7. marketing-market-marketplace 
  8. business.-businessman-nonbusiness 
  9. physical-physically-unphysical 
  10. important-importantly-unimportant 
  11. person-personality-personal 
  12. creative-create - creation-creativity 
  13. involve-involvement 
  14. risk-risky 
  15. mean-meanwhile 
  16. unnecessary-necessary-necessarily 
  17. work-workshop-worker-unworkable 
  18. director-direct-direction-directly 
  19. quick- quickly 
  20. decision-decisive 
  21. retire-retirement 
  22. relax-relaxation 
  23. life-lifestyle 
  24. promoted -promotion 
  25. excellent-excellence 
  26. company-companion 
  27. disappointments-appointments 
  28. paid-unpaid 
  29. travel-traveling- traveler 
  30. international- internationally 
  31. communication-communicative-communicate 
  32. meet-meeting 
  33. honest-honestly speaking 
  34. difficult-difficulty

Part 3

Okay, I have difficulty with this task but I will try. Let's go.
Today I would like to tell you about my future(likely) career.  To begin with, I have a decision, I want to be professionally engaged in the marketplace.
  First of all, I think that personality should be very creative in marketing but not physically developed. But of course, this career involves risk.  If you have enough professionalism and creativity-you will be very necessary on the market. And if you don't have this skills you will have a risk. Likewise, I think that you will have to work under pressure if you will not move in right direction. And I will work in marketing and it means that it is very importantly to work very quickly and to be a decisive person in your work. Meanwhile, I guess that people should have their retirement at the age of 40-45 just because you have enough money for relaxation.
  However, I think that I will have promotion because I will have excellence award and I will be the best companion for my associates.  About disappointments...I just can be disappointed in myself.Also, of course, it can't be unpaid. Is a well-paid job, I'm sure.  Moreover, you will have a lot of traveling because of advertising internationality work. Meanwhile, you should have a skill like a communicative person because you will have a lot of meeting with other people.Honestly speaking, I guess that if you love your work you will have difficulty. It will be difficult to resign this work.
Marketing- is a very relevant and demanded profession because advertising is always necessary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue