Word Fromation in Use

Today I would like to tell you about ecology and environment. So, to begin with when I was a child I had heard a lot of information about this.
   First of all, ecology- it is our world. We have ecology everwhere.All countries have ecology and I think that this thing unites people. People in the past had ecological problems too and they had made everything for this. Moreover, To be honest, I don't know the exact difference between ecology and environment. I guess that environment is  a narrower concept for us. Since childhood we are studying the subject " Environment" and it's ver useful for us.
However, I try to care about environment because I live in the ecology and I breathe. I think that everybody should care about make some easy tasks like throw garbage at the right place.
  All in all, I would like to say you that If you are great perosn world will be better around you.





  1. ecology-ecological-ecologist-ecologically
  2. environment-environmental
  3. child-childhood
  4. information-inform
  5. problems-problematic
  6. to be honest-honestly speaking 
  7. exact-exactly-exacting
  8. difference-different
  9. concept-conceptual-conception
  10. use-usefull-useless
  11. care-careful-carefully
  12. easy-easily
  13. person-personality-personal
Today I would like to tell you about ecological and environmentall problems. So, to begin wth when we we had a chilhood we had heard a lot of information about this. 
 First of all, we should have ecologically friendly world. We have ecology everywhere.All countries have ecology and I think that this thing unites people. People in the past had ecologically sound world and they had made everything for this.Moreover, honestly speaking, ecology and environment are the different words.I guess that environmental topic is a narrower concept for us. When we was a children we was studying th subject " Environment" and it's ver useful for us.
  However,I try to be carefully with environment because  I live in the ecology and I breathe. I think that everybody should care about make some easy tasks like throw garbage at the right place.
 All in all, I would like to tell you that If personality has a great qualitys world will be better aroung him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue