Letters

Inviting letter
Hello Nastya,

Thank you very much for your lovely wedding card, I have not written sooner as I wanted to invite you round and would never find a suitable time.
 First of all, I am having a big party next Sunday night to celebrate my birthday, my sweet 18. There will be lots your favorite food and drinks like pizza and ice cream and also, red wine, cocktails and so on.I’ve decided to make, my party in Black Mafia style, I guess it will be excellent.  I would be very happy if you could join me, around 10 p.m. Please let me know if you can.

Hope to see you soon
Love,
Sasha


Accepting letter
Hey Sasha,

Great to hear from you after 2 days! Your birthday party next Sunday sounds like a really fantastic idea and thank so much for the invitation.
Of course, I’d love to come. I love your party style, I think it would be unusual. I think I will be in my lovely black jacket, white t-shirt, black shorts and of course sneakers. I guess it will be an amazing opportunity to spend more time with one boy and maybe I will dance with him.  Do you need my help?  Maybe I can help you to make wonderful makeup and hairstyle! What will be your outfit?  I’ve got some crazy new games for teenagers.
Thank you for offering to give me your sneakers, I love them so much. I think that we can stay in the hotel the night because it’s your birthday, but you must let me help to talk about this idea with my mum!

Can’t wait to see you at your birthday party!
With love,
Nastya

Refusing letter
Dear Tim,

I am very happy to receive your letter inviting me to attend your party, but I couldn’t come. This Saturday I’m going to visit my parents who live in Chelyabinsk. I’ll be there till Friday so I can’t come to your party.
In fact, it will be my last free week and I promised my parents to spend a week with them. I think that we will visit the cinema together and also we will go to the big concert. I think it would be a great week with them. And after this week I will have to return to my work. However, I will be happy to congratulate you after the party.
I hope you will have the best birthday ever and you will be the happiest person at your party. I wish you to be crazy, friendly and loved.

With best wishes,
Sasha

Asking for advice

Dear John,

I am writing to ask if you could help me with my problem. First of all, yesterday I saw a beautiful boy and I think that I can try to write to him. I know that tomorrow Nastya will have her birthday party and he will be there. Do you know that I’m a very shy person and I don’t know how to start talking with him. I guess he can reject me. What can I do?  Do you have any idea about my shy? I don’t know how can I overcome myself. It’s very difficult for me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I understand that you're a busy person, and any advice you offer would be greatly appreciated.

Love,
Sasha
Giving advice
Hi Rosy,

I’m sorry to hear you’re so stressed at the moment! Don’t worry about your meeting. I’m sure you’ll be confident and beautiful. I’d give you some tips that I find helpful when I nervous.
To my mind, the best thing to do is a train at home in front of a mirror. This will mean that you don’t want to be an uninteresting interlocutor. You will be sure of yourself and you will can to start to talk. Also, If I were you, I’d trust the situation and not think about it so much. Finally, you shouldn’t talk too much and be bothersome.

Anyway, I hope my advice help. If you ever need some friendly support, write to me!
Take care,

John.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue