Work with quote

"The games that are competitively viable in the collegiate sphere have real depth, have deep levels of strategy and  require strategic teamwork and require real mastery to be successful - and not just by yourself, within a team environment and through using tactics"

 First of all, I guess that the main idea of this statement is teamwork and the importance of listening to each other for building any strategy.  I really think that such games can help the person to develop a lot of skills, like strategy, real mastery to be successful and I also think that such event can develop the relationship of colleagues in a team. If you work in one company, in one team and you do one thing you should understand each other, you should help each other and if you take part in competitively game you should support each other. Its story not about one person. its story about teamwork where people should work together, namely, think over a plan, system, strategy and so on. If a company team have a team spirit everything will be okay.  
 However, there is an opinion that a lot of teams can't work together. People don't need each other's support just because they annoy each other: "I manage a team of people. The most competent person on my team is also, unfortunately, the most annoying. Everything he does that isn’t directly related to his job or to making my job easier absolutely drives me crazy. I have a hard time putting on a fake face about it. I just want to scream" And of course in this situation people can't say about teamwork.  People should remember that teamwork is when people want to spend work time together, like communicate on different topics. But if people don't want to drink coffee together, they can't be a team: "I don’t go for drinks after work, we already have worked together, let’s talk about our work during the time that we work” is something I like to say at the office. Be more aggressive about who you are, not less".
 
All in all, I would like to tell you that if a person afraid of his colleagues like this man: "
My office has a handful of company-sponsored clubs, from murder-mystery board games to a rock-climbing club to a feminist discussion group that isn’t really intersectional enough for me. My boss has invited me to several things, and when I opted out of emails from several clubs, he asked if anything was wrong. Can I keep my job and work hard at my purpose in this office without being labeled a buzzkill or antisocial? Is it enough to function well if I’m clearly not a culture fit?" no competitive games will help a person to become part of a team.
(website.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue