From surviving to thriving

Nowadays, people can hear about a lot of different statements but do you ever heard about "From surviving to thriving"? What do you think about this?

  To be honest, I really like this interesting big topic.  First of all, back in BC, when humanity was just emerging. The most important goal of people was surviving.  They tried to make close, eat, make at home and so on. But later people start to try thriving, they start to make new things, new technologies and began to think differently. And also everyday people were waiting but while they wait for something they living, living a joyful life. In the video, I heard one wonderful statement "Today is my day" and now I don't understand why people waiting for something?
   To my mind, people should understand the easiest rule Today is my day.  Why is our world getting better? I think because scientists,  engineers, innovators don't think about what will be necessary and interesting tomorrow or in a month or a year, they think what will be needed today.  And with everybody the same system. Human should think about today, about the present time, not about tomorrow's work or affairs, because of success and achievements are not the same as happiness. Happiness is living a joyful life with your family, with your friends, with your love and so on.
  All in all, I would like to tell people that you should remember "Whatever you are doing no matter how important or insignificant You should know that today is my day"

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue