Description

1. Classmate: Tanya
I would like to describe my friend and classmate Tanya. To begin with, I think that she is really pretty, attractive and lovely person. She has an oval and thin face, almond-shaped, keen and green eyes, straight nose, chubby cheeks, and lips. Also, Tanya has brown, long and straight hair. To my mind, she is tall and slim. Her skin is fair and baby-soft. And I guess that she is cheerful, ambitious and with a complex character person. 



2. Teacher: Natalya Nikolaevna 
First of all, I think that N. N. is a sociable and nice person. I can say that she has a triangular and tanned face, round, small and dark eyes, painted nose, hollow cheeks and dimples in one's cheeks. Her hair is black, short and straight. Also, Natalya Nikolaevna is medium-high and well-built, her figure is neat and ordinary. And I guess that she is calm and self-confident.

3. Celebrity: Dornan Jamie
I want to describe the famous actor Jamie Dornan. First of all, he has a square and tanned face,grey, big and close-set eyes, turned up nose, stubby and hollow cheeks. Also, he has chubby lips and his hair is black, wavy and short. He is a tall, neat and muscular man. Moreover, his skin is tanned. I think that this man is a sociable, clever, optimistic and open-minded person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue