Famous people

Hello! I would like to tell you about famous people and my favorite singer. There are so many famous people in the world. Example; a lot of artists Leonardo da Vinchi,Victor Vasnetsov and Isaac Levitan. There are a lot of professional and beautiful actors. Leonardo DiCaprio Do. He starred in the famous cinema «Titanic». And of course there are a large number of singer in the our world. Russian singer Yolka or Dmitry Koldun.Their songs,picture,movies know around the world. All of them made his career but there are those who started to sing on stage only 4 years ago. I’m talking about music group «One Direction»

«One Direction»- Anglo-Irish boy band based in London in 2010,which in composed of five young people.They have a lot of beautiful songs,but my favorite songs «Steal my girl». This song gives me a lot of energy and positive for the day. Listing to this song,I remember of my exchange in America.When I was in America my host sister and I loved to listen the song. I think that this song brings me not only joy and positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue