The story of success

Hello! I would like to tell you about my story of success.
At the moment I work for fashion designer.Every weekend I arrange showing my collection. I'm a good cook each model and its output to the podium. I working with a lot of famous fashion designer in America. 
At the moment I doing  a collecion for the  famous actress Svetlana Vyshivanova.

I've known her for a long time and every year I doing it for something new.I have a lot of orders.I set up my own website,as well as MySpace,Twitter,YouTube and Facebook.On the website you can find my best work. My friends veri helping me and usually they are satisfied with all the shows. After every shows I get a lot of flowers and good worlds.
I invite you to my spring show. You  will be able to meet my famous friend Svetlana Vyshivanova.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue