Holidays with purpose


Hello! I would like to tell you about holidays with purpose. I think that most people have a problem with weekends. All raises the question, what about the interesting to spend your weekend. I can you some advice. My brother John Thompson like traveling very much. He has learnt so much about different cultures and I had some crazy experience too.
He visited India,Taj Mahal, Phi Phi Islands and so on. I think that you will be interested in trying to discover new countres.But for those who don't like traveling, he can attend a concert a famous queen of pop"Lady Gaga". Her songs are famous all over the world. You can find Lady Gaga on websites: MySpace,Teitter,YouTube and Facebook.But absolutely everyone may visited Chinese Opera. If you want to watch a music performance that combines songs,dancec and striking design,just forget about the latest pop video?You should all see a Chines Opera one day. There a lot of fun and interesting places in the world,but I think,that you will use my advice.Have a nice weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue