2 dialogues

1.
 Jane-Hello, my dear!
Ferry-Hello! How are you?
J-I'm reall good!What about you?
F-I'm great. Yesterday we were at the cinema. What did you think of the film?
J-Hm, I think that it is good idea to talk about it. I'm really loved ever moment of it. James Bond amazing person
F-Oh yes, I agree with you. Lola was not so bad either. I love her so much.
J-Moreover, I enjoed the beginning of the movie,when boy has found his mother.
J-Yes, it was so pretty.And what will you say about the landscapes ?
F-Hm, i think it were the best natural pictures I've ever seen.
J-As far as I can see , James Bond lost 15  pounds before filming process.Do you know this fact?
F-REally? I've ever heard about it. He worked hard.
J-Yes, I think that we schould go on the new movie together.
F-Good idea! I will call you tomorrow!
J-Okey,bye.


2.
Bob-Hello,JAne! How was your weekend?
Jane-Hi, my dear friend! It was the best weekend in my life. Do you remember that we were together?
B-Hah, I know. What did you think of the film? 
J-I think it was so bad.What do you think?
B- I agree with you. The firm was very  boring. The story line is original. The story live about love between boy and girl. I didn't enjoyed the final scene where two charaters have died.Do ou see what I mean?
J-YEs, it was predictable. To my knowledge, in 2007 thi romantic film became winner in 5 Acadime Award nominatons(is know as Oscar)
B-Really? I like this fact. Mabe we will meet on the next week?
J-Yes,why not
B- Grear, I will write you,bye!
J-Bye, my dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue