Opinion essay

Today I would like to tell you about ecological problems. To begin with nowadays the Earth is the only planet that people can live on. But I don't understand why people are doing everything to make their home unfit for living.
First of all, in our world we have a lot of ecological problems like destruction of plant and animal species ,world ocean problems, world atmospheric pollution, reduction of minerals and so on. To my mind we can help our planet.Also, our world has a lot of new technologies to make our nature cleaner. We have technologies for control pollution , for control materials and also, people can control animals. I think that people are doing a lot of zoos and reserves  right now.
.Moreover, our planet has a great organization " Greenpeace" . Greenpeace help  protect the animal world and stop environmental degradation. In  opinion , we should have more organizations. 
On the other hand , people say that we can't help. They say that world will always have environmental problems. Nothing will help to save our earth. But these are people , who don't believe.And it is awful. 
Moreover, to be honest, usualy I don't help my planet. I don't help because I don't think about it. And I understand that I should throw my rubbish in garbage cans, I should control a condition of water and so on. But I and many people in our world have excuses.
All in all,I want to finish with the known statement. World encourages no looseness, pardons no errors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue