Description of picture(2)

Today I would like to tell you more about this interesting picture. To begin with, do you remember that I like taking pictures? It was one of the best exiting moments. It was my spring holidays. I visited the local theatre.
 First of all, It is a very funny entertainment.  Moreover, children act there. Also, in the foreground, you may see a big stage with a wonderful red curtain. On the stage, you can see a lot of children in beautiful and crazy costumes like a princess, fruits, securities and so on.  It is the last performance. All spectators are applauding the children and smiling right now.
   Moreover, you can see a lot of different and amazing sceneries. In the background, we can see a big pink castle for the princess and huge trees, flowers, and grass. Also, I like posters with different inscriptions, bright pictures on the curtain and colorful balls.
   However, I guess that the performance takes place at school because all actors look like 7 years old, and spectators from 5 to 10 years.
   All in all, I would like to tell you that we should visit theaters and develop ourselves spiritually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue