Essay-topic 4

Today I would like to tell you about different customs of my country. To begin with, I live in Russia and to be honest I don't know about a large number of customs in my country. 

     First of all, I think that everybody should visit my country. There are lots of opportunities to explore my country. For example, we have a traditional tour of the golden ring of Russia. I guess that if others country has the same tour, a lot of tourists will be happy. 

Moreover, people in Russia celebrate the New Year at home because its family holidays, but I think that in Great Britain people should do the same. I know that some people ignore New Year and Christmas and they prefer completely different celebrations, not like family dinners . And also, the popular way of celebrating NY is to go to New Year dancing. 


     Secondly, when friends come, we show them the famous museums.I think it's very interesting for them and we should do it.However, in London people show the tourists the famous London train. It gets up to the crossing speed of 140 km an hour.The tourist train they have got 30 carriages in total a loco at the front and a local at the back. The trains actually do a figure of 8. 

    Moreover, my country creative a famous traditional invent tanks for military operations.This is very useful. But Americans invent a new transport in 
Nevada.City transport being tested for the very first time it hits 70 miles an hour wishing through 500 feet of a 1600 foot long steel.This is first successful Hyperloor in the world. 

    All in all, I guess that we should develop ourselves, don't forget about the past(traditions ) and believe in our future


Information from : 

  1. Tim's blog
  2. Igor's blog
  3. My blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue