Cinema(11)

Today, I would like to tell you about cinema. I really enjoy going to the cinema. I am very lucky to live in a big town because it means that I have a choice of cinemas and a wider choice of films.

First of all, yesterday I was in cinema and it was really cool rest for me after school. It was the melodrama called  “Me before you”. The movie  was about the romantic relations between the young girl and the sick guy I was in the cinema with my friend. We met in the camp and yesterday he came in Chelyabinsk. The cinema was the best place for our meeting We were sitting in the last aisle on the 9 and 10 place.Moreover, of course we had refreshments because it is so pleasure to eat and watch at the same time.Secondly,  I really enjoyed it because it was amazing, there was a lot of action and the end was so unexpected.


All in all, I want to give you a piece of  advice. You should go to the cinema with friends and  get a large number of positive emotions after school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue