Modern cinema house(6)

Today I would like to tell you about the modern cinema .Nowadays, people can’t imagine their life without cinema. The cinema is a place where we can have a rest and get a lot of wonderful emotions. 

First of all, I think that the cinema should has the big hall, because it’s very convenient for a large number of people. Also, people prefer when there are very comfortable seats, because all people like to be in the comfortable conditions. Moreover, I think that one of the most important things for cinema, it is a good sound equipment and equipment for showing films in 3D format. By the way, 3D films are very popular nowadays, because a lot of teenagers like these amazing  feelings. 
However, to be honest , my love is the cinema which has the possibility to book tickets through the Internet. So, I’m a girl and I usually spend a lot of time for deciding what I really want, but when I may book tickets in the Internet I shouldn’t worry about turn at cinema. And of course every cinema should has drinks and food because it is so pleasure to eat and watch in the same time.


All in all, I prefer to go to the cinema with my friends. It's a pity that I don't have a lot of time for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

Topic-Module 2

Amazing Rescue